Do your banking right from your keyboard, 24-hours a day, with CornerstoneConnect Online Banking. CornerstoneConnect is a safe, secure environment where you can do your routine banking quickly in the privacy of your home.
When you access CornerstoneConnect, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Internet Banking Agreement outlined in the Disclosures section of our website.
Your personal online security is our top priority. Our online banking services are becoming the preferred products customers use to conduct banking transactions, and we want to ensure that your experience is safe and convenient.
Click here for more information about best practices for online security.
Access your account day or night, every day of the week from your personal computer. We will help turn a simple connection to the Internet into a simpler way to bank. With cornerstoneconnect.com you can:
- Pay personal bills
- Check your balance
- Transfer money
- Monitor cleared transactions
- See the images of your cancelled checks
- View Complimentary Statements
- Review 24 months of account statements
- Download to most versions of Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks or Excel
You may need a newer version of Adobe Reader to use Online Banking. Click the button below to download the newest version.
With cornerstoneconnect.com, you can pay all your personal bills online! We’ll pay the postage and take the hassle out of writing the checks.
At Cornerstone Bank, we are taking steps to save on waste and help the environment. With eStatements, you can look at your statements online and eliminate receiving paper statements in the mail.
Follow the instructions below to sign up for eStatements.
- Login to Online Banking from our homepage.
- Once inside Online Banking, click the Options button found in the top right portion of the page.
- You will then be directed to the Options Menu. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for eStatement enrollment.
Now your Cornerstone accounts can alert you when activity occurs in your account. eAlerts are a fast and convenient way to keep you up-to-date on your account activity. They notify you when selected transactions have taken place by sending an e-mail to your registered e-mail account. Then, simply log in to Online Banking to view your detailed account activity. You can choose eAlerts based on deposits, withdrawals, balances, transaction amounts and more. This product is only available to online banking customers. Message and Data rates may apply.
To get started, log in to Online Banking and locate the eAlerts menu above your account list.
- Click the "New" link to set up a new eAlert.
- Use the "Messages" link to view eAlert messages.
- Click the "Alerts" links to display your current settings.
To receive your alerts on your phone in a text message format, type your ten digit phone number and the domain address for your phone carrier for the *E-mail Address. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text "HELP" to 96924 for help. Text "STOP" to 96924 to cancel. Message and data rates may apply.