Your Cornerstone accounts are at your fingertips with Mobile Banking. It’s secure, simple and convenient.
Message and data rates may apply.
From any phone with internet access you can securely:
- View your account balances
- View your most recent transactions
- Pay bills from your mobile phone
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Deposit checks by taking pictures from your mobile phone
- Find a Cornerstone ATM or bank location
Mobile Banking employs the highest security thanks to multiple layers of authentication. This insures that your information is protected.
You must be a Cornerstone Bank Online Banking customer to use Mobile Banking. If you are not a current Cornerstone Bank Online customer but would like to sign up for Online Banking click First Time Login below.
Cornerstone Bank has enhanced Mobile Banking by recently adding Mobile Deposit. Using our downloadable App, you can now make deposits by simply taking a photo of the front and back of a check.
This new feature is automatically available to all Mobile Banking Customers and no additional enrollment is required. It is only available when using the downloadable App.
To get started, log in to the Mobile Banking App, click “Deposits” and follow the prompts. There are no additional fees included with Mobile Deposit; however standard message and data rates may apply.
Here are some quick tips to help you with this new feature:
- Take photo against a background with a strong contrast between the check and the surrounding area
- Position the camera above the check so there is no angle
- Move any objects that show up in the picture away from the check
- Make sure the check is visible, contains all four corners, is well lit and in focus
- The check must contain a readable check number, payee name and endorsement
- Be sure to endorse the check "For Deposit Only"
- The check must contain a readable MICR line at the bottom of the check
- The check must contain a readable character (numeric) amount of the check and legal amount of the check
- The check must be drawn on an institution located within the United States
- Securely store your check for five days after deposit, and destroy no more than 14 days after
- Funds deposited before 5:00 p.m. CST will be available the following business day
How to sign up for Mobile Banking
- Log-in to your Online Banking account from http://www.cornerstoneconnect.com.
- Click on the Options tab from the menu.
- Scroll down to Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the instructions from there.
Click here to view the Mobile Banking brochure with more information about this product.
For additional information on Mobile Banking, contact our Electronic Banking Department at (402) 363-7411, toll-free at (800) 642-6608 or email@example.com.