Cornerstone Bank can serve as your investment agent and custodian of your assets.
After a thorough review of your goals and needs your investment portfolio is structured and managed for you by our investment professionals. Investment agencies may be structured to allow you as much or as little management involvement you wish to retain. In addition, we perform a broad range of administrative functions in addition to coordinating the safekeeping of your assets, processing your investment and cash transactions and providing detailed statements of our management activities. The benefits of our investment agency services include:
- Investment analysis of numerous stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Development of an investment portfolio to match your needs and goals while considering your personal tax situation and risk tolerance
- Detailed essential information relative to your investments; timely and easy to understand account statements
- Safekeeping of all the securities in your account
- Collection of matured and called bonds and reinvestment of the same
- Annual report of information necessary in preparing your tax returns